Questions before buying the game

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Xannen

Questions before buying the game

Post by Xannen » 05 Jan 2018, 16:41

Hey there Feudalists!

I have a few questions regarding LiF MMO, I am new to this as you can tell so i appreciate your time and help.

1) If i purchase a starter pack and play now, will i need to purchase the game again when it comes out on Steam?

2) If i purchase LiF: Your Own on Steam, will i need to purchase a starter pack here in order to play the MMO?

3) A Premium Subscription is included in the starter pack, will i need to pay for it monthly in order to keep playing?

4) If my character dies in Abella, assuming i have nothing built yet and own no tickets, will it respawn in the main continent or back on Newbie Island?

Thanks again for your time!
- Kickeristic#2095

Arrakis

Re: Questions before buying the game

Post by Arrakis » 05 Jan 2018, 17:03

1. Nope. You will be able to still play it.
2. Nope. For now, if you buy LiF:YO, you will get one free ticket in LiF:MMO, but you won't get any other bonuses from LiF:YO.
3. Nope. Subscription is optional. It provides few benefits, but you don't need it to have lifetime access to full game.
4. There is no perma death. You will only lose some skillpoints upon death. Pool of skillpoints lost is based on your alignment.

Xannen

Re: Questions before buying the game

Post by Xannen » 05 Jan 2018, 17:21

Thank you so much Arrakis!
- Kickeristic#2095

Return to Newcomer Section