Incorrect Server request followed by terrible support

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Stoddard.carl

Incorrect Server request followed by terrible support

Post by Stoddard.carl » 25 Dec 2017, 04:14

I purchased LiF:MMO on the 19th by the request of a bunch of my friends. I purchased the pagan pack, and without much knowledge I quickly jumped off the "noob island" and "Went to the real game" by spending my only ticket. I picked the default server without knowing the difference in selections. A Friend sent me his location of his guild all the way across the map and I headed out over the course of several days to get to his location on the map, as I don't have a lot of time in the day to play. Earlier today I arrived and after a confusing conversation with my friend, about how his base wasn't there. I realized they are all on the Avalon server. Now I am stuck on the Buyan server, but the only reason I purchased the game was to play with my friends, which are all on the Avalon server.

So I contacted support. Or So I thought. I submitted a ticket stating my problem, and kindly requested an Administrator delete my character and refund a ticket so I could make a new character on the EU server. OR Just transfer my character to the EU server. The latter being preferred.

"john" replied to my ticket within one minute. I was impressed by the response time. As I to work in the IT field. He stated, that

"We have checked your account and determined that in-game bonuses (items/tickets/subscription perks) have been partly or fully used.
Unfortunately, in this case the purchase is not eligible for a refund.

Also, all in-game purchases are final and are not eligible for a refund as well.
Thank you for understanding."

"john" must have only seen my first question about refunding my ticket. I wanted to see about giving all options trying to be helped to the "support team" But as it seems "john" completely ignored my request of the initial problem. I am stuck on server that I accidentally chose. All my friends are on the other server. "John" was fixated on my request to just get a refund and ignored half of my support request. I tried to clarify my problem with a response and only got silence.

So I submitted another ticket. Reworded, asking only for a server transfer, hoping to get a more competent support technician. It has well been over server hours without a response.

After a little googling I see John has a history of completely ignoring users support tickets, and jumping to conclusions.

http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/terrible-support-t29917/?hilit=wrong%20server#p124723

Arrakis

Re: Incorrect Server request followed by terrible support

Post by Arrakis » 25 Dec 2017, 17:53

Once again we must apologize for this poor support. There is, of course, no excuse for that and we'll do what we can to resolve this problem as soon as possible. As mentioned in other thread, we are already investigating this issue and we'll deal with it accordingly. After all, we want to provide you all a high-quality support.

Mike.a.alex90

Post by Mike.a.alex90 » 23 Jan 2018, 01:58

This exact same thing has happened to me with the same support staff member 'John'. Rather than reading through my issue, not even a minute after posting request he responded with that same copy paste response, completely bypassing the help I asked for and suggestions I thought could help. It frustrated me greatly then with his approach and even more so now that I read someone else has had the same issue and the same thing occured. I will attempt to write another ticket and reword hoping someone better responds before I look for other powers to help me.

Iamthekremlin

Post by Iamthekremlin » 24 Jan 2018, 13:19

@Mike.a.alex90 Yup, I totally agree. Just had the same instance. I appreciate the quick response but I feel like its just a formality response.

I have the same issue as you guys, I got onto the wrong server and want to switch from buyan to Talmun where my mates are but it seems like a complex task to get this done. Hoping for a positive outcome so I'll keep trying to get this resolved.

Return to Feedback Section