REVERSE NATURES LORE CHANGES

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

deletemeseriously

REVERSE NATURES LORE CHANGES

Post by deletemeseriously » 26 Jan 2018, 12:08

GAMEBREAKING

all primitive tools became 100x more expensive

no way of reliable getting high quality ammo for sling training, as you only get one shot

cant gather flintstone on rocks (it was already too tiresome to gather flint for cooking say pork or beef)

cant gather sling ammo on rocks

training weapons are 100x more expensive

tier 1 armors are 100x more expensive

training natures lore is 1000x slower as one cant gather mushrooms en masse

Needs immediate reversal.
Only positive is that mushroom models look nice.
Last edited by deletemeseriously on 26 Jan 2018, 18:10, edited 3 times in total.

ChachoDyer

Re: REVERSE NATURES LORE CHANGES

Post by ChachoDyer » 26 Jan 2018, 12:10

I totally fully perfectly agree, this will spoil the game at all, if the problem is the scrypters just make short ban to them and if they continue permanent ban, but to destroy the system that was working good for all of us just for a little group of people.

Is unbearable this change... If this continue like this I won't pay the premium anymore.

KannaKamui

Post by KannaKamui » 26 Jan 2018, 13:31

Definitely agree. Their statement regarding macro/botting changes to the EULA said:

"Our game design goal that we're trying to achieve is to lower a number of repetitive tasks within our game. And where it is not possible to avoid repetitive actions to implement in-game automatization (autocraft)."

So now they've just taken out the ability to automate natures lore at all, and turned it back into repetitive tasks. Makes no sense at all.

Hussard78270

Post by Hussard78270 » 26 Jan 2018, 13:37

Totally agree. Another boring task... Realism one would say ? go in the wild and you will see that gathering plant fibers is more easy than it's in this game.... Reverse or make it more efficient...

Think about leveling Nature Lore in Epleland server ! No way newbs will be disgusted....

Dashbillions

Post by Dashbillions » 26 Jan 2018, 13:39

I hate that this has to be my first post on the forums, but I completely agree. I was flabbergasted when I realized what had happened to the nature's lore changes. We are a very small town of highly specialized people - this has pretty much crippled one of our members. Our location we've already spent tens of hours on no longer looks workable because I can't see any flint stones spawning anywhere nearby, and had to travel all the way to a mountain just to reliably find a handful.

It's already an insanely tough grind being new. This has made everything so much more challenging for new players. We have no way to repair what little we build, no way to build reliable structures that don't burst into flames in a few days, and now no way to reliably build simple tools to keep trying to grind through the absolute slosh of an early game. Please, reverse the changes or at the very least make the spawns so widespread it's no longer an issue. We need these simple resources.

DarklyNoon

Post by DarklyNoon » 26 Jan 2018, 14:46

Nature lore was boring and repetative, but at least you could do it while afk.
Now you have to manually walk around for a pittance in resources your village requires a metric ton of.
Having made it the way it is you cant reliably gether high qualitiy of the item either, unless you turn a whole field into high Q soil. and that is something only possible for a guild that has a high level (over 90) farmer and access to a lot of fertalizer.

For beginners this game has just been made a whole lot more grindy and boring, for long term/old players this boring task we rather skip alltogether has become even worse to be honest I might actually quit becouse of it.

Sugestions to improve:
The original system was boring, turning it back is an OK option.

Better idea, and this can work with the new system as well, turning it into a more active and less time consuming situation: turn it back or leave as is and ajust skillset so @ lvl 30 -60 -90 of natures lore you can gather Bundels of resources..
@30 Gather 5 of any resource for a node
@60 Gather 15 of any resource for a node.
@90 Gather 30 of any resource for a node.
@100 gather 50 of any resource for a node.

DarklyNoon

Post by DarklyNoon » 27 Jan 2018, 13:35

There has been an update.
3-4 is still to few

Catalinionescu12

Post by Catalinionescu12 » 27 Jan 2018, 14:58

What's wrong with you people?The new system is much better imo.I gather materials much faster than before.This only affects people who make macros and go afk.

Return to Feedback Section