Tunnel entrance

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Catalinionescu12

Tunnel entrance

Post by Catalinionescu12 » 27 Jan 2018, 08:52

Hello tunnel entrances are bugged in my opinion.I am always getting stuck when i enter or exit.Am i digging them wrong?The rest of the tunnel is fine only the entrance gets me stuck.

Catalinionescu12

Re: Tunnel entrance

Post by Catalinionescu12 » 29 Jan 2018, 09:37

Seriously is there a way to not get stuck?Am i digging wrong?Every time i go in and out of a tunnel i have to spend 10 extra seconds to get trough.

Sheriff_Pycb

Post by Sheriff_Pycb » 29 Jan 2018, 09:40

Dig beneath the feet down and the corner bother you any more will not be! And if you get stuck, type the command in system chat: /stuck

Catalinionescu12

Post by Catalinionescu12 » 29 Jan 2018, 16:48

Thanks it works now if i dig on the floor.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 29 Jan 2018, 16:51

The tunneling system was built for female characters. Which makes it a pain for any male characters as they are almost a good head taller than the female models.

The other option I have seen was during a raid during JH Saturday. The Chinese guild on our tile built a mine and dug straight down, and put stone stairs in it so you can go down into it. It was actually pretty smart when I thought about it.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Catalinionescu12

Post by Catalinionescu12 » 30 Jan 2018, 12:08

Everything about tunnels is messed up.
For example why cant i dig the chunk above my head here.
And tunnels colapse way too fast.

Catalinionescu12

Post by Catalinionescu12 » 30 Jan 2018, 12:23

I dug around that to lower the ground beneath and now i am stuck from the inside.Before that there was enough room for me to fit but when i lowered one block the other one raised.All this trouble because the tunnels colapsed and when i dug them again they didnt fit with the old tunnel.
Image[/url]

I think the time before tunnels collapse should be raised to at least 5 real time days.Its not even realistic or ''feudal'' for a tunnel to collapse in a few days.Realistically people can dig tunnels that last for years.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 30 Jan 2018, 17:06

Catalinionescu12 wrote:
I think the time before tunnels collapse should be raised to at least 5 real time days.Its not even realistic or ''feudal'' for a tunnel to collapse in a few days.Realistically people can dig tunnels that last for years.

Realistically it takes days if not months to dig what you can dig out in a matter of an hour.

Realistically if you dig to far, there could be a methane build up which can cause an explosion.

Realistically you cant really dig a tunnel in soil and it stay solid for any length of time if the weather gets really rainy or the ground is unusually dry.

Just saying, if you want realism, be careful of what you are trying to cherry pick from reality.

The biggest problem with the current tunnel system is the height of the tunnels vs the height of the character models.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Return to Feedback Section