You cannot send other message...

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

ChachoDyer

You cannot send other message...

Post by ChachoDyer » 30 Jan 2018, 06:26

Hello,

I guess one of the point of the forums is the active comunication between the community and developers, and aswell the community comunicate itself.

I guess the people is not in the forum ALL day, and I guess I am not the only one who try to answer several topics and have just 10 o 15 minutes to answer all of them.

Is really unbearable to answer comments when you need to wait because the could down to send messages in order to avoid spam is so long, but the worst thing is not the fact that we cannot answer 3 or 4 topics in 5 minutes if we are interested in, the worst thing for me is that this topic affects directly to Private Messages as well. I have active communication with some people and every day for answer 2 Privates messages I need to wait 5 minutes because I cannot send more messages.

Please, give us more freedom to talk here. Thank you in advance

Arrakis

Re: You cannot send other message...

Post by Arrakis » 31 Jan 2018, 13:20

Those anti-spam measures were added due to human-spambots that are flooding the forums with dozens of threads, making it very difficult to browse certain forum sections at all. Sorry for that inconvenience, but at the moment there's no other way to fight that scourge.

Return to Feedback Section