Is Server Transfer Possible?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Masuss

Is Server Transfer Possible?

Post by Masuss » 03 Mar 2018, 07:41

In short, when I started the game in Jan 2018, I knew absolutely nothing about it and was complete noob. This being the case, I created a character on the low-pop server (Telmun) b/c I was coming from Rust and was used to it being the case where the more populated the servers, the harder it was to get established. I had no clue how important it was to work in a group with people and how big the map was.

After travelling for hours and not seeing a single person, I got bored and decided to create a new character on Buyan, the higher-pop server since I bought the pagan pack and had enough God's Favor for a second character. This is still the character I main currently and have high skills on.

The only issue is that I would like to create another character on Buyan to help out my guild and also so I can go down a different skills tree. I haven't touched the Telmun server character since I created him and he is pretty much a waste.

TLDR:
Is there anyway to transfer my original character from Telmun server to Buyan server? Or am I out of luck and have to just fork over the $ for a new character?

Barlin

Re: Is Server Transfer Possible?

Post by Barlin » 03 Mar 2018, 10:19

As far as I know, there isn t any way to transfer characters :( :(

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 03 Mar 2018, 18:57

Indeed, there is no way to transfer the character. Sorry.

Masuss

Post by Masuss » 03 Mar 2018, 20:12

Got it, thanks for the info and quick reply!

Return to Newcomer Section