Religions or faith

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Boogis_sochi
True Believer

Religions or faith

Post by Boogis_sochi » 09 Mar 2018, 09:09

We can make religions. Vikings can have Amaru. Asians shamanism. And slavians can have aminism. They can build their own idols and temples. They will have special religious items. We can make it like war skill. Asians have shamans. Slavians have volkhvs and vikings have i don't know who was priest at that time. So they will be like buffers. They have to pray everyday and commit rites so that they get special points. Those points they used to buff players in battle. They give blessing. If player have good blessing then his effect from potions will increase two times. Or something. One's player used his potion he need to get another blessing. You can make up some other feaches of religion like you get luck buff or stats buff. It can be alternative of alchemy but more powerful. It can buff yield quality and quantity. Change weather. Attract animals. Buff quality or craft. Summon fear on enemies. So he can be de-buffer. He can low enemies stats. So in huge battles there will be also war of priests. And there will be a war of religions. If you kill person of same religion you lose karma. Every clan can choose their religion but priest must be a appropriate race. You may say its not realistic and look like magic but i say it is realistic. Especially at that time. Whole world today is religious. And people believes in so many magic books like bible. These days it doesn't sound real cos we've lost abilities of men had in the past. We've lost connection with spiritual world. Which was real at that time.
Every guild can have only one temple and many idols. Faith points are limited. One priest can have say 10 points a day by praying in temple but if there are two priests each will have 5 each. Each priest have limited amount of those points depending on his lvl. If he wears a special priests outfit then it increases a lot. Once he reaches his limit he can stop praying and let other players get more points. He cant just simply pray on macros he has to commit rite. Once he's done it he can pray for a while but after he must commit another rite. To do right he must have special reagents or he can do sacrifice. Or all together. Every religion has their own rites. And their own gods. More lvl more gods he can serve.

Nwnman

Re: Religions or faith

Post by Nwnman » 10 Mar 2018, 17:12

Have "Slavs" were" Magi " Volhwy. And religion was, relatively Vedism, the sun worshipers. The and lunar worship, with it is what is called paganism, with the obligatory sacrifices. but at all not important! Wanted to do a similar post, but you beat me to it. I fully support the idea. I would personally would, the outline, ideas are just a bunch. Also, provide different bonuses, in hostility or friendship, different clans with different religions and worldviews (this is not the same thing). But I think the developers will be afraid to promote such a topic.

THIS IS NOT SO TOLERANT!!!! :evil:: crazy:

У "Славян" были "Волхвы" Volhwy. А религия была, условно Ведизм, солнцепоклонники. Есть просто ещё и Лунное поклонение, при чём, это то что называется язычество, при этом с обязательными жертвоприношениями. но вообще не важно! Хотел сделать подобный пост, но ты меня опередил. Целиком поддерживаю идею. Я бы лично взялся бы, за наброски, идей просто куча. Так же, создать разные бонусы, при вражде или дружбе, разных кланов с разными, религиями и мировоззрениями (это не одно и то же). Но думаю, разработчики побоятся расскручивать подобную тему.

ЭТО ЖЕ ТАК НЕ ТОЛЕРАНТНО!!!! :evil: :crazy:

Boogis_sochi
True Believer

Post by Boogis_sochi » 11 Mar 2018, 08:45

Good idea visits few bright heads. Vedism was in india. However there is an oppinion that long time ago whole world had vedism. I cant see why it is not tolerant. Even these days there many religions in the world. And they can argue. Why wow have horde and alience? Is this also not tolerant? Also they can call these religions by diffrent names so no one will upset.

Nwnman

Post by Nwnman » 11 Mar 2018, 11:32

Boogis_sochi wrote:Good idea visits few bright heads. Vedism was in india. However there is an oppinion that long time ago whole world had vedism. I cant see why it is not tolerant. Even these days there many religions in the world. And they can argue. Why wow have horde and alience? Is this also not tolerant? Also they can call these religions by diffrent names so no one will upset.

Ah nathin ' itself!!! Yes, there are people I look... :shock: greetings, fellow of the ability to think for themselves. So, in particular with India and "Rus", such a thing as I've heard tales that describe the journey to India from "Rus" (Though she was not called, called as something else). And in India until now, there is marriage Treaty which is written, on birch bark. And in India, Birch trees almost do not grow. Well, again, it doesn't matter.

That's the right offer. I didn't think so. Indeed call on different, with characteristics as in original beliefs and worldviews. And there go and prove it. Damn, boy, that's a brainstorm!

Ну нифига себе!!! Да тут свои люди я смотрю... :shock: приветствую тебя, собрат по умению думать своей головой! Так вот, в частности с Индией и Русью, такое дело, как я слышал, есть сказки которые описывают путешествие в Индию с территории Руси (Хотя тогда она так не называлась, называлась как-то по другому). А в Индии до сих пор, есть брачный договор который пишется, на бересте. А в Индии, Берёзы почти не растут. Ну опять же это не важно.

Очень правильное предложение. Я как-то не подумал. Действительно назвать по другому, с особенностями как в оригинальных верованиях и мировоззрениях. А там пойди докажи. Блин, молодец, тонко придумал!

Boogis_sochi
True Believer

Post by Boogis_sochi » 11 Mar 2018, 13:40

Hey brother. Thanks, but iv stolen that idea from lif. They called slavs mongols and vikings by diffrent names so why not to do same with faith .

Return to Suggestions and Ideas