Primitive Hammer no longer works?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Naztxdragn

Primitive Hammer no longer works?

Post by Naztxdragn » 12 Mar 2018, 10:02

Is anyone else having problems trying to build anything on newbie server? I have a primitive hammer equipped, yet when I try to place a building I keep getting the message: "You need a Hammer to do that."

I have tried logging out/in, I even did a game repair. Nothing is working to fix this.

I was hoping to work out placements and planning of buildings, but if I can't even place a Primitive Hut then I can't figure out squat for construction planning.

Mat.sellick

Re: Primitive Hammer no longer works?

Post by Mat.sellick » 12 Mar 2018, 12:48

Hi Naz,

yes most people are having this issue. If you can get your hands on a mallet they seem to work. All other hammers (including purchased one) do not work.

Magnum

Naztxdragn

Post by Naztxdragn » 12 Mar 2018, 15:43

Thx for the head's up...it's a good thing the Guild my main is in is way past needing Primitive stuff, lol.

Naztxdragn

Post by Naztxdragn » 12 Mar 2018, 22:33

I just hope this gets fixed soon as the only other hammer useable for Construction requires a Carpenter with a Carpenter's Kit or a Workbench.

I'm doing Carpenter as well, but I'd hate to have to grind Mat. Prep, Smelting and Forging to be able to make nails...oh wait a second, I can't make nails because it takes Construction with a HAMMER to build a Furnace, Kiln, and Forge just to make the BS Hammer to make the nails to make a Mallet....

.....ummmmm, so yeah, this needs to be fixed quick, fast and in a hurry.

Without being able to trade for a Mallet, Construction has just had it's balls cut.

Return to Feedback Section