Guild's Permissions

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

ChachoDyer

Guild's Permissions

Post by ChachoDyer » 30 Jan 2018, 04:54

Hello, maybe I'm wrong or I didn't see how to do it, but why just, Count and Viscount can see other members of the guild in the map? Why the permissions are so limited? I want to give to all my members the permissions to see without make all of them Viscount because break the enviroment of the feudal life. I really think that should be more kind of permissions in-game, like open cheast to put in things inside but you cannot take away, perfect for peasants for instance.

I guess lot of people, mainly Guild's administrators can give lot of ideas related with this topic, where the permisions are limited to: Enter in claim, Interact with objects in claim, create objects in claim, destroy objects in claim and put personal claim in claim... in my sight these permisions are not enough, mainly in big Guilds.

In the other side despite this article: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... 5005543685

is not clear at all lot of functions of Guilds, I really see no differences between Baron and Peasant for instance, there are 7 ranges, but just 5 kind of permisions :Search:

Yumiko

Re: Guild's Permissions

Post by Yumiko » 16 Mar 2018, 10:20

I think the same.
Yumiko Sturm, Reina de Los Desterrados.

Return to Feedback Section