Voting options, Outposts, Skjultland Yellow? :)

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

SiMP3N

Voting options, Outposts, Skjultland Yellow? :)

Post by SiMP3N » 28 Aug 2018, 10:58

Just a few thoughts i've discussed with a bunch of people that i've met ingame.

I play on Skjultland, i picked this server coz i wasnt the "main PvP server" but it was still not an RP server like Epleland. And it's been ok, but since the major patch things started to change. A bunch of people who didnt wanna stay on Avalon moved to our server and some of those who wanted more pvp action moved one character over there to fight with.

And this ended up making the server even more hostile to players who do even the slightest thing to someone els... If you see or hear of a guild that started a fight you are 100% sure to see then excomunicated the next day.... If someone does something so unforgivable as take another guild outpost it usually end with apologies and them giving it back the next week...

This mentality combined with that ALOT of avalon guild transfering characters to Epleland and Skjultland to build Outpost is making the map overcrowded by Outposts... As you normally dont even need to bother with defending them you can see guilds with 1-3 members that has up to 7 outposts.... Some parts of the maps in central, chilling and rocky is literally impossible to build more outposts in coz the land is like a grid network of outposts....

So me and alot of others agree with my wishes to see either a limit to how many outposts a guild can have, or making it possible to destroy outposts on atleast Skjultland.

If it was made possible to fights for and destroy Outposts it would also enable alot of people to atleast bother to get some basic combat skills and such. It wont make people take part in big wars or anything, it would just make things less static. And Outposts are seriously OP when you can have an unlimited amount, especially the herb outposts! The effort it takes to grow the same amout of high Q herb is quite alot, and the outpost for herb cost almost nothing^^

----------------

Voting.

I do like that they gave the players a chance to vote for how the future of the servers should be, making it "red" or not.

But i would very much like to see how the people would vote if there was an option of making the server "Yellow".

Yellow could still have the option for those who still wanna be able to use personal claims and such but with a little more pvp actions avalible, such as i mentions before about destroying outposts and such.

Im not a big PVP players, but i still think it could be fun with having a guild rivalries and such. Even smaller guild having their own smaller conflicts in the open world, taking it to a separate "instance battle" just makes it feel like a fake fight... it dosen't make the world feel more alive.

Well im sure i've forgotten alot, but for now i would very much like ppl who write thought or suggestions on the subject.

But ofc, i dont want to make it a server that will drive the pve players away as im one of them myself. But make it a server where both pvp and pve players can have something to do, right now it feels like it going down a path that will end up with a server where people are imortal and weapons dont exist.. :/

Thx! :)

Return to Suggestions and Ideas