Suggestion- Get more players

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Tasluk
Devoted Believer

Suggestion- Get more players

Post by Tasluk » 30 Aug 2018, 01:05

Topic says it all.. Make it free to play, or give heavy discount. You already make skins and sell subscriptions to make money, and the games player base is dying. Turn this around

Sunleader

Re: Suggestion- Get more players

Post by Sunleader » 30 Aug 2018, 05:11

Not Yet.
No offense but even if we got a large chunk new Players now.
They would just leave.

We need Natives first.
So we got some PvE Content.

Then we need Town Claims to be fixed so we dont get another 100x1 Person Town Claims.

And we need Buy Orders on Trade Posts so we get some proper trade going.

After thats done we can think about boosting playerbase.
Cuz then they might actually stay

NimRodelle

Post by NimRodelle » 30 Aug 2018, 05:51

I don't believe that adding npcs with weak ai is going to bring in a lot of new players. If you want to smack npcs around there are better options out there.

Why do I think the ai will be boring to fight? Look at the ai for animals. It is incredibly basic, borderline placeholder, minimum viable product stuff.

In my opinion, what this game really needs is a better new player experience.

I've had multiple new players tell me that they couldn't log into the game for the first 24 hours after they bought the game because of authentication issues. Who isn't going to refund a game that they can't even play?

Arrok
Devoted Believer

Post by Arrok » 17 Sep 2018, 11:05

Tasluk wrote:Topic says it all.. Make it free to play, or give heavy discount. You already make skins and sell subscriptions to make money, and the games player base is dying. Turn this around

Free to play is a bad idea, you will go around the alignment mechanic so hard you could just simply remove it, if I can make unlimited free characters especially once I have everything up and good skill food. Also you will have a high influx of players again that will leave the game after 1 day of lag

Alan.karcich

Post by Alan.karcich » 10 Oct 2018, 05:08

No matter what you may think, he's right. and I can't believe this game has gone nowhere after I LEFT FOR year. iTS LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO DESTROY IT. Something has to be done. It's almost shameful;.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas