Feedback from the last test

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Seeker
Alpha Tester

Feedback from the last test

Post by Seeker » 19 Jul 2014, 04:49

So far I enjoyed the game. crafting is fine, and I like the progression of the skill tree. I am not sure how slow it will feel when the increase in skill learning will go back to normal(atm is 20X faster). maybe bringing it down to 5x would be sufficient enough.

We had one major crash, when attempting to re-lit the campfire. The server went down, but was brought back in half hour i think it was reasonable waiting time. Also the crash didn't repeat itself later when we attempted the same action again. That is good.

I was amazed at the sheer size of the world, I played Dayz which is also huge, but LIF feel more real substantial, despite lack of AI controlled mob. It feels real, and its quite beautiful....

We where aware of the fact that main server was down for second part of the test and everyone who didn't leave the server were enable to play or had massive crashing problems. Perhaps the team can designate another spawn server for the future tests.

Besides that I am very happy with the current state of the game. I feel that when the servers are stable and ready to be turned on 24/7 perhaps it can be open for full on alpha testing.

Looking forward to the next test.
black-company-t1439/ Recruiting young mongrels, misfits and noobs since 2014) 'One day we will find our homeland!'

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/blackc ... 9431228985

LoneTophat
Alpha Tester

Re: Feedback from the last test

Post by LoneTophat » 21 Jul 2014, 08:47

Seeker wrote: Perhaps the team can designate another spawn server for the future tests.

This needs to be done next time. I agree 100%.

Return to Feedback Section