HoE Scrub

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Helsync

HoE Scrub

Post by Helsync » 25 Jul 2014, 15:09

Hey, just thought I'd drop by and show my support for this game! I've been passively watching from a distance hoping the team doesn't eventually disintegrate as is so often the case with indie teams but so far I've got to say things are looking great ;)

I was once a House of Errants scrub in Shadowbane by the name of 'Amel/Nosferatu'... or at least I think that's what I called myself at the time, it's been so long. I was invited in not too long before the move to Vengeance and although I didn't really fit in from the start I came to love being a member of HoE and look back on those days with pride. X-man showed me the ropes at first and I did a lot of roaming with Khalid, I also got picked on a fair bit by Selena which consequently taught me to HTFU :D

Anyway, many years have passed and the mmo market has all but died thanks to the theme park genre. I'm currently building a guild for Black Desert Online but there's every chance the devs might fuck that game up before it hits release.

I recently found out other members of my guild are interested in this game though which prompted me to come here. If you ever want any support from us let us know and we'll spread the word ;)

HellsingDS
leader of Morbid

Arthua

Re: HoE Scrub

Post by Arthua » 26 Jul 2014, 04:37

Hey man welcome to the forums!

I've never played Shadowbane, as during those days I was pretty mainstream with my mmo selection (Habbo, Maplestory, Runescape, Flyff, etc). But thanks to onRPG's MMO thread list, I was able to branch out and explore other mmos and styles.

Anyway, glad to have you here brah.

Return to Newcomer Section