How to travel to Skjultland?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

ToothFairy

How to travel to Skjultland?

Post by ToothFairy » 14 Jan 2018, 13:35

How on earth do you travel to Skjultland? I Bought the game a few days before the Steam-release. Dont tell me that's why....?

Arrakis

Re: How to travel to Skjultland?

Post by Arrakis » 14 Jan 2018, 13:48

If you still have unused Ticket to Abella, just create a new character and sail to Abella. If you have used your ticket/s, you need to purchase a new one.

ToothFairy

Post by ToothFairy » 14 Jan 2018, 13:55

Arrakis wrote:If you still have unused Ticket to Abella, just create a new character and sail to Abella. If you have used your ticket/s, you need to purchase a new one.

I have a character allready at Abella. I want to start a new character at Skjultland. I have one ticket left.

IamHe

Post by IamHe » 14 Jan 2018, 14:15

Morstra3 wrote:
Arrakis wrote:If you still have unused Ticket to Abella, just create a new character and sail to Abella. If you have used your ticket/s, you need to purchase a new one.

I have a character allready at Abella. I want to start a new character at Skjultland. I have one ticket left.

when you talk to boatman on newbie island you can select server that you want to sail to, you cant sail to another server once you of newbie island

ToothFairy

Post by ToothFairy » 14 Jan 2018, 14:25

IamHe wrote:
Morstra3 wrote:

when you talk to boatman on newbie island you can select server that you want to sail to, you cant sail to another server once you of newbie island

The Ferryman? Nope. He gives me one choice only and that is Abella...

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 14 Jan 2018, 16:11

Abella is the name of the continent. You can choose which world you want to join when talking to Ferryman.

Aaaaannestone

Post by Aaaaannestone » 25 Sep 2019, 11:20

No worries, friends! We would like to let you know that all your Iriy characters along with all their skills, stat points, alignment values, and inventory that is directly linked with those characters including Trade Posts inventory, marketplace inventory, character inventory will be safely transferred to Epleland. We hope you enjoyed your time on Iriy and now the new era that is coming to the LiF:MMO Universe where you will have more opportunity for exploring, building and fighting! To the brighter future and brave new world! :lol: 8-) 8-) :( :( ;)

Return to Newcomer Section