Timber transportation

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Seeker
Alpha Tester

Timber transportation

Post by Seeker » 19 Aug 2014, 08:06

Hi guys I would like to suggest another way of timber transportation. Obviously we will have things like carts and boats at some point in the game. However at this point of time beside carrying in on your back there is no other way by land.

But what about water. IS there possibility to make logs float in the water? This is more question to the developers. Would that require implementation of a currents.. how hard would that be?

I am just asking cos for example if a clan wants to build a fortress on the small island and the supply of timber is minimal, it would make sense that they will be able to get to other place where there is timber of plenty cut it down there, drag it to the shore and let it float. Given that the current is in the right direction.

and while i am on the topic, does anyone know if there will be coal in the game or alternative fuel..atm speeding 12 logs of wood to melt few iron nuggets is a bit annoying if anything.
black-company-t1439/ Recruiting young mongrels, misfits and noobs since 2014) 'One day we will find our homeland!'

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/blackc ... 9431228985

Thokan
Alpha Tester

Re: Timber transportation

Post by Thokan » 19 Aug 2014, 11:43

Just wait for boats and carts. It'll do the trick.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas