Coming of the Night

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

AtrocityL
Alpha Tester

Coming of the Night

Post by AtrocityL » 20 Sep 2014, 04:31

The night had fallen and the fire had withered out. With only darkness a yell crying "WOLF" came from within our settlement, being unprepared and attacked by a wolf the young lad had fallen to the beast leaving the rest of us to run and scatter. Running with the wolf right on my tail a fellow man of our settlement pulls out his knife and jabs at the beast. The beast stunned turns to him and begins to slash and bite, I pull out my axe and turn to his aid. We down the monster after a fearsome fight of blood and sweat. As the dawn came upon us we knew what we must do............... Build a fence.

Getherer
Alpha Tester

Re: Coming of the Night

Post by Getherer » 20 Sep 2014, 04:35

Nice work ;) , saying this, we should open a seperate forum section for Role Play Discussions.
"I was born original; thy shall not die a copy"

AtrocityL
Alpha Tester

Re: Coming of the Night

Post by AtrocityL » 20 Sep 2014, 04:43

Getherer wrote:Nice work ;) , saying this, we should open a seperate forum section for Role Play Discussions.

Haha thanks, yeah if we had a RP forum that would be awesome. :D

I think the one guy in this little story got lucky he was only knocked out by the wolf lost all of his SP rather than his HP, in game he survived xD

Love the avatar by the way, hagar the horrible.

Return to General Discussion