Restart server #10 already

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Davidbc

Restart server #10 already

Post by Davidbc » 22 Sep 2014, 12:43

The server keeps crashing around once every hour. That's ok, I think we can all live with that. The problem is every time it crashes it sometimes takes hours to get it back online. I'm only asking PLEASE put it back online when it crashes. I'm tired of complaining here and nothing changes. :cry:

Davidbc

Re: Restart server #10 already

Post by Davidbc » 22 Sep 2014, 13:48

:Search:

Alfie
Alpha Tester

Post by Alfie » 22 Sep 2014, 13:59

The official servers are frequently crashing. Not much they can do at the moment. Bobik said to expect a stability patch potentially at the end of this week. I believe part of the patch today was towards that. Bobik said this on IRC:

[11:03] <@Bobik> well, we will make a mini patch today
[11:03] <@Bobik> that should help us to gather some additional info on these crashes
[11:03] <@Bobik> and hopefully will be able to fix more by the end of week
[11:04] <@Bobik> there is nothing instant we can do with that, unfortunately :(

As frustrating as the consistent crashes are, it's still an alpha at the end of the day. It'll get better as we go along. There is someone booting the servers back up manually, but they've been a little slow (not sure if it's even someone dedicated to it or just someone from the team).
Anquer Quare
www.Anquer-Quare.com | www.AQServers.com

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
John F Kennedy
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Davidbc

Post by Davidbc » 22 Sep 2014, 15:45

Alfie wrote:The official servers are frequently crashing. Not much they can do at the moment. Bobik said to expect a stability patch potentially at the end of this week. I believe part of the patch today was towards that. Bobik said this on IRC:

[11:03] <@Bobik> well, we will make a mini patch today
[11:03] <@Bobik> that should help us to gather some additional info on these crashes
[11:03] <@Bobik> and hopefully will be able to fix more by the end of week
[11:04] <@Bobik> there is nothing instant we can do with that, unfortunately :(

As frustrating as the consistent crashes are, it's still an alpha at the end of the day. It'll get better as we go along. There is someone booting the servers back up manually, but they've been a little slow (not sure if it's even someone dedicated to it or just someone from the team).

As I said, if it crashes from time to time I can totally understand it being in alpha. All I'm asking for is to have them back online ASAP. I think waiting for hours is too much when they have done it previously in less than a minute.

Return to General Discussion