Text communication on top of the head

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

DRgreen

Text communication on top of the head

Post by DRgreen » 22 Sep 2014, 02:49

:Yahoo!: A very simple idea, sometimes I can not understand or know who is talking to me, reading the small text box in the corner. I have to aim for each person to know who you're talking about something.
to solve this, whether text or phrase player face appears above each player, over the head, I know at the time who was talking whit me directly. this is an idea that originally comes from the UO, which works very well. not to mention that most of the players do not have headset and microphone.

thanks for the game. I can not wait to the massive multplayer. :ROFL:

Stianos

Re: Text communication on top of the head

Post by Stianos » 22 Sep 2014, 04:03

I agree, but it should be an option. A checkbox for local would be great.

ToadStoned

Post by ToadStoned » 22 Sep 2014, 04:31

Stianos wrote:I agree, but it should be an option. A checkbox for local would be great.

Yeah there we go, that would be great to have. I sometimes wonder who is talking also, everyone looks the same.

Danielb
Alpha Tester

Post by Danielb » 22 Sep 2014, 04:39

Stianos wrote:I agree, but it should be an option. A checkbox for local would be great.

DRgreen

Post by DRgreen » 22 Sep 2014, 19:00

Not a opinion, is a idea to make the game more realistic, when you have a lot of players in local is hard to understand and you have to keep aye on the text box and some one put a sword in your neck and you don't see. In my server people already have build a small village, whit a lot of players in the same location.

Drunkennewbie

Post by Drunkennewbie » 22 Sep 2014, 19:03

DRgreen wrote:Not a opinion, is a idea to make the game more realistic, when you have a lot of players in local is hard to understand and you have to keep aye on the text box and some one put a sword in your neck and you don't see. In my server people already have build a small village, whit a lot of players in the same location.

The other issue is alot of people dont keep local up. How far is local?

I think this is a good idea just for local not global

DRgreen

Post by DRgreen » 22 Sep 2014, 21:49

Drunkennewbie wrote:
DRgreen wrote:Not a opinion, is a idea to make the game more realistic, when you have a lot of players in local is hard to understand and you have to keep aye on the text box and some one put a sword in your neck and you don't see. In my server people already have build a small village, whit a lot of players in the same location.

The other issue is alot of people dont keep local up. How far is local?

I think this is a good idea just for local not global

Yes, not the global, and can keep the text box local too. I'dont know how hard is to LIF team do this in game, but will transform the game something better and different of others MMORPG.

Like this, you start to see the text above the head the players <40 meters. And a option to yell, like you type "/yell:" and start to see until 200 meters.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas