Stolen Claim??

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

AngryPeasant

Stolen Claim??

Post by AngryPeasant » 26 Sep 2014, 08:00

Hello all,

I love this game and am still in the honeymoon phase learning everything and finding out how truly in depth the crafting, building and skills systems are.

My friend and I both decided to pick it up and try it out, proceeding to spend the next four hours of the night learning by trial and error until we got to the point where we actually made a clay hut each and claimed the houses for our own just before calling it a night.

To my surprise when I had awoken my friend had informed me that our houses/claims were under a different name. The strange part is, I made sure before logging off only about 10-12 hours prior that each hut was labelled under the correct name when clicking.

I have done some reading on guild monuments to claim land under a country banner or something of the sort, so I'm not sure whether this is the cause, because the same person claimed both of our huts.

I'm posting this here to query if this is an exploit or an intentional mechanic? The claims were both personal, and the timer didn't exceed 24 hours before we returned. We came to the conclusion that the suspect had only done such actions only half an hour prior to us logging in to check out the unfolding drama.

If anyone has had any experience with this problem please let me know as I would like to have some clarity on this issue. If this is an intended mechanic it's going to leave a pretty dirty taste in my mouth.

Thanks for your time,

AngryPeasant

Rhinosaurus

Re: Stolen Claim??

Post by Rhinosaurus » 26 Sep 2014, 12:17

If the time runs out while you aren't three you are out of luck.

That being said, houses don't do anything right now so for them it doesn't matter. The more I legend issue is that many buildings are pointless because you can't share permissions. Gatehouse, warehouse, etc.

It will need to be fixed eventually but the last repose I saw was "later"

RadienFire

Re: Stolen Claim??

Post by RadienFire » 27 Sep 2014, 04:36

I've actually witnessed some one do this to my hut. he said he was claiming it even though i had already claimed the land and the hut.

i told him i have it claimed, he said he was resetting it and a couple of seconds later my name disappeared and it said he owned it.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a hack. but i know for a fact my time hadn't ran out as a was watching it.

but not having any weapons on me meant i couldn't even really attempt to fight him off.

Return to Feedback Section