My personal Feedback after 6h Play

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

MedDivine

My personal Feedback after 6h Play

Post by MedDivine » 27 Sep 2014, 11:29

First of all im not a Pro Gamer, but i like games so maybe it helps the devteam to look closer at it.

I played it for about 6 Hours so far, here comes my first review of this game:

It makes a lot of fun :beer: , its very detailed, and i could play it hour after hour, but some little things are bothering me (maybe they are in the next patches until full game), here they are:

#1 Moon should light brighter in the Night because its too dark in the night, and if i push gammas high the day sunlight looks like the sun exploded so bright does it shine

#2 Animations are too long by default for my opinion, maybe shorten the bar time for collecting etc. Building is ok if its take longer but also a little too long

#3 a tutorial would be nice how to build your first building (like the shackle) which skills or level of that skill you need for that action

#4 the skills should be explained better what they make or which actual actions you will get if you proceed further, (like terraforming skill you have first observe, raise, lower and get with higher level like flatten etc.)

#5 some graphical glitches in higher regions/in the ground or wolves (like: i saw just the backend of the wolve), animals , but nothing dramatic and i know its very alpha

#6 The GUI should be more adaptable, like i dont want to see the system messages or move/close it in an edge or the body graphics smaller/bigger or on the more on the sides,

#6.5 The Map is nice made but the buttons aren´t really self explaining, it would be nice with a mouseover what it makes if i push one of the buttons

#7 Graphic isn´t the newest but functional (Graphic don´t always to be like UE4 or Cryengine etc. main thing is i see what i do or make, in short: feedback for me), and its very very early to say so maybe improvements over time could do the trick and i have full understanding that´s an alpha

That´s for now i playing it further maybe i get my first shackle after i found out how (I flattened 4x4, i learned skill to make boards and building logs, i have hammer and saw equipped, but it didnt work, what am i missing?)

Alfie
Alpha Tester

Re: My personal Feedback after 6h Play

Post by Alfie » 27 Sep 2014, 19:55

I agree with most of your points. Just want to highlight a few things:

#1 FYI there's a brightness slider in video options (saves you having to throw up gamma with a 3rd party tool). In my opinion, I don't think night is bad at all how it is now.

I wouldn't be against them increasing the brightness of the moon, but I'd like to see weather having a proper affect (so darker nights caused by storms because moon is covered up etc).

#2 If you're not aware High *quality* tools have an affect on a lot of the gathering related stuff.

#6 Have you clicked F10 while in game? Perhaps I've misunderstood.

#7 Just want to stress I agree with this. Feedback on activity is very important. Though I'm sure they'll be polishing features as they go forward (still early days after all).

Anyway, hope you continue to enjoy the game.
Anquer Quare
www.Anquer-Quare.com | www.AQServers.com

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
John F Kennedy
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to Feedback Section