General interface issue

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

XooXaan

General interface issue

Post by XooXaan » 24 Sep 2014, 23:39

Hey, first congratulation for what you've done, it's like a revolution in the world of gaming !

Then i want to tell about a bug i had today after only 2 hours online :

all the interface, inventory, skill tree, etc keep closing alone after a few seconds, and every action i launch may it be crafting or equipping a tool cancels by itself, without that i move or press escape.

my hunger was at 30 so i wonder if it is linked, so question is, is it hunger ?

If not, then this bug is really annoying cuz i can do nothing after a time ...

Dbh_Ram

Re: General interface issue

Post by Dbh_Ram » 27 Sep 2014, 10:30

same to me!
also: Mouse pointer dissapears, you get kicked out of the chatwindows while typing.

Spenstein

Re: General interface issue

Post by Spenstein » 28 Sep 2014, 17:35

These are different issues, but they are pertinent to the subject line.

First of all, I'm REALLY excited about this game. Awesome concept

1) When assembling a character, there is on back button. It would be nice to be able to navigate backward in this process.

2) Stacking like items is too difficult. A "right click > stack similar" function would be nice

3) While using inventory, it's easy to miss what you're trying to click. I would suggest making the selectable portion of an item more of a square around the item and less of an outline of the picture itself.

4) The fact that one moves the inventory pane by clicking on the background is strange. Coupled with the last issue, using the inventory is clumsy. I would suggest changing it so that clicking the borders of the inventory pane moves the pane while clicking the background does some thing else (or nothing at all.)

5) While browsing the in game server list, I alt+tabbed out of the game to find a good server via the internet. I could not get back to the game in any way.

Keep up the good work!

Return to Feedback Section