Profession Titles

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

H4RV3Y

Profession Titles

Post by H4RV3Y » 27 Sep 2014, 16:54

I've played another game where as you gain skills it allows you to wear titles. I think this would be a good addition to LiF as it allows people to assume roles within a village and not have to keep a log of who's job is who's or what job that person is doing.

Even with our small village of 10, knowing who is doing what job makes things much easier.

EG: [Logger]Len Harvey or [Herbalist]Dan Simco etc...

Alfie
Alpha Tester

Re: Profession Titles

Post by Alfie » 27 Sep 2014, 19:05

H4RV3Y wrote:I've played another game where as you gain skills it allows you to wear titles. I think this would be a good addition to LiF as it allows people to assume roles within a village and not have to keep a log of who's job is who's or what job that person is doing.

Even with our small village of 10, knowing who is doing what job makes things much easier.

EG: [Logger]Len Harvey or [Herbalist]Dan Simco etc...

Had this thing in UO (kinda). I liked it. They've already got the Steam achievements with them (Master smelter etc), so can't see it being too hard to put in. Should be togglable by the player though.

I'm curious to hear if anyone is against it and what their reasoning is.
Anquer Quare
www.Anquer-Quare.com | www.AQServers.com

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
John F Kennedy
____________________________________________________________________________________________

FunkyGoat

Post by FunkyGoat » 28 Sep 2014, 17:36

you can use the titles you get from achievements Go in to "P" then change the title you have in the dropdown bar..

Chassit

Post by Chassit » 28 Sep 2014, 17:41

FunkyGoat wrote:you can use the titles you get from achievements Go in to "P" then change the title you have in the dropdown bar..

Hey sweet! Thanks!
SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF KHORNE!!!

Return to Suggestions and Ideas