Hello :)

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Avanah

Hello :)

Post by Avanah » 27 Sep 2014, 01:58

Hello,
I am probably getting this game tomorrow. I was wondering which server I should pick for new players?

Also, A community that likes to craft,build,gather. I want to be part of a big settlement that is built from scratch.

Farms, Houses, Forges, Crops ect ect.
I do have VC if needed.

Thanks for your time. :)

Ava
TGIF...Thank God I'm Female

"Those with the most Opinions tend to have the fewest Facts"

Elysana
Alpha Tester

Re: Hello :)

Post by Elysana » 27 Sep 2014, 02:40

Greetings and well met, and welcome to Life is Feudal!

I am pleased to see another female around. There is a selection of LiF:YO servers in the Official Servers, RP Servers, and PvP Servers sections!

I myself am playing in Silver Sun Republic, which is an RP server. They have built a big settlement from scratch.

Avanah

Post by Avanah » 27 Sep 2014, 13:14

Elysana wrote:Greetings and well met, and welcome to Life is Feudal!

I am pleased to see another female around. There is a selection of LiF:YO servers in the Official Servers, RP Servers, and PvP Servers sections!

I myself am playing in Silver Sun Republic, which is an RP server. They have built a big settlement from scratch.

Thank you.
I'll definitely have a look. :)

Is it true we have to run around looking like Bald guys? lol

Shu

Post by Shu » 27 Sep 2014, 16:53

For the time being, yes. It's a bit irritating since I play with my gf, and have real trouble identifying that polygon man with the angelic face on skype left of it.
I hope that association won't manifest in me starting to like dirty bald men :shock:

Avanah

Post by Avanah » 27 Sep 2014, 19:49

How do I find the last server I played on?
And how do I mark a server as "Favorite"?
thanks

Shu

Post by Shu » 28 Sep 2014, 03:01

Both things are not implemented yet, as far as I can tell. Just write your last server down the old fashioned way.
I know that it's a bit tedious to wait for the list to fully load before sorting and scrolling is usable, but hey: Alpha ;)

Elysana
Alpha Tester

Post by Elysana » 29 Sep 2014, 03:11

Avanah,
Sadly, yes. We have to run around as hideous bald men. I am making myself a monk's robe, to hide my manly features. This is fine, however, so long as we get decent female avatars when the game is officially launched.

Shu,
You and my boyfriend share the same predicament. Not that I am suggesting I have an angelic face, of course. I am the very soul of humility.

Ariel
Alpha Tester

Post by Ariel » 30 Sep 2014, 07:00

Pshh soul of humility indeed, imagine settling down in a settlement with someone you call your girlfriend. Next thing you turn around and find a man with wrinkles and a bald head staring back at you.

Avanah, the one way I find it easier to find the server I play on is having friends who play on that server as well. You see if a friend of yours is currently online and on a server, you may see which servers they are playing on by clicking on the friends tab, then you can connect right away. ;)

Return to Newcomer Section