Suggestions after 1 Week of Playtime

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

TakoMT

Suggestions after 1 Week of Playtime

Post by TakoMT » 30 Sep 2014, 11:14

The game has been around for a week now and has been a ton of fun. After playing with a large number of people, we did encounter a number of show stoppers which are causing problems...

1) You mentioned we will not be having guilds... and fair enough. But we still need some form of clan system in place. We need to be able to claim gates and houses in the name of a clan and not personally. We don't need a full fledged MMO styled guild... but just a simple system of Lord (Clan Leader), Knight (Officers) and Peasants (Members). The reason for this is because...
- Gates can only be opened by the claimer so we ended up creating 5 doors for each member which is stupid. What be cool if the doors can be set by claim and title... so they can be set as opened by Knights and the Lord himself only... example - the castle area.
- We need to have containers also claimable by a clan so they can only be opened by clan members... again maybe even by seniority.
- If I claim a house, and set it as home... it says there is room for other people in the bigger houses. Since I claimed, this is not possible, and claiming is necessary to stop idiots from going into your house.

2) We need to be able to place items in buildings. I know this is on the way, but empty houses are starting to look ugly ;). Also can we have a way to hang things on the wall like paintings and light sources?

3) Once someone builds walls, how will enemy clans enter the castle.... wait and hopefully the clan doors will get unclaimed after the timer? We need some form of siege weaponry, and not just for the MMO. Without siege weaponry, LiF:YO is doomed.

4) Containers are useless. Dropped bags are a better option at this point due to the excessive limitation on storage space of such containers.

5) De-construction should be given some priority. GMs spend most of their time flying about deleting stuff for people and it's getting annoying.

6) Wolves and Moose should not spawn together, and some form of decay system should be introduced. It has already been reported that one can non-stop skin animals every day.

7) Claim timer needs to be increased.

That is it for now, and have mentioned most of the items discussed by the peasants roaming around my server. :good:

I cannot stop mentioning the fact that on the whole the game is exuberantly promising. So as mentioned in the dev letter, please do add certain features originally marked as 'No'...

I have a lot people who won't buy the game cause they think this is just a short term project to attract extra funds for the MMO. I do hope you will prove them wrong.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas