Two Ideas: Weapon Usage and Lost Fur/Feathers are tackled.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Kaltivel

Two Ideas: Weapon Usage and Lost Fur/Feathers are tackled.

Post by Kaltivel » 29 Sep 2014, 01:54

Number One: I have to wait until I've learned how to wear armor before I can even equip most weapons? While I appreciate the method used to build skill trees, a better way to do this without affecting the need to actually train a weapon skill or its prerequisites is to allow all weapons except crossbows to be equipped with 0 weapon skill. Skill gains should be impossible until the prerequisites are met, similar to how the system already functions. Players should also do less damage and burn more stamina while attacking with a weapon they are not properly trained to use; bows should have an accuracy penalty applied on top of the other two.

Number Two: Animals die very quickly from old age. I can slaughter them before they die to get their feathers or furs, but what happens if I somehow miss the window between old age and death? Those materials are lost forever. Furs and feathers should be able to be harvested from animals that died of old age for a certain amount of time after death (3 in-game days?). This could simply be an expansion on the "Harvest" mechanic that coops already have and would be a simple way to add another method of increasing Animal Lore which would also alleviate the stress of trying to get Procuration unlocked.

Dods

Re: Two Ideas: Weapon Usage and Lost Fur/Feathers are tackle

Post by Dods » 30 Sep 2014, 17:19

Stop using logic. It doesn't make sense.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas