Woods carrying animations

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Nidogue
Zealous Believer

Woods carrying animations

Post by Nidogue » 01 Oct 2014, 14:11

Hello i really liked the game system where u got hit where actually your weapon hits, also carrying a wood log in your backs seems awesome,
i am a fan of those small things that changes the aspect of the game increasing the immersion etc... and i would like to suggest an idea about wood:

Building logs: could appear in your back when you pick them up, then slightly decrease the weight of them to be able to carry 5-8, and slightly decrease the movement speed as you pick more of them, more movement decreased, this way you can be able to pick like 8 building logs instead of 2-3 in your iventory more a log with another 6-8 possible building logs in it. Of course the movement speed would be faster then carrying a log, like 4-5% less movement each building log, they could also appear into the ground when we drop then instead of only dropping a bag, and you would be able to pile them together into like stacks of 100 each terrain, same could happen for boards and billets.

This is it, i know theres a lot not implemented yet then im just waiting to see a little more how the things goes on, im really enjoyed the game.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas