After a few weeks of playing - Suggestions-

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Sentrovasi

After a few weeks of playing - Suggestions-

Post by Sentrovasi » 02 Oct 2014, 17:15

Hi,

I'm not sure how many of these things have been covered in other suggestion topics, there is a LOT to browse through so I will just compile the things I have thought of on this thread.

First and foremost- Disassembling or destruction of buildings needs to happen. Nothing is more frustrating than someone building a fence that cannot be taken down and can completely ruin the layout of a base or structure.

Filling in Mines. Sometimes after mining 6 blocks down, there is nothing but a single block of ore. And that is fine, it's the gamble with mining, but mines need to be able to be filled in and flattened out with dirt or stone. Allowing people to chop down hilltops instead of building up an entire base of dirt requiring hours of terraforming, when the logical thing is to lower the peak a little bit for an awesome hilltop keep. This also ties into the first point of someone destroying the integrity of a castle layout with carelessness and will allow for a remedy.

Friends list/Group notification - It would be extremely beneficial to know when someone is or is not snooping around in your base if it was easier to notice if someone was in your group or not. I have not noticed any notifiers or hud symbols showing when you are near someone in your party or if its just some newcomer trying to steal some gear.

I have many more suggestions that would add to the experience of the game, but these are the key ones that I believe can be implemented without extreme amounts of work or programming.

I also would not be surprised if these suggestions are already planned on, but just not implemented yet.

Enjoy.

MrSandman70

Re: After a few weeks of playing - Suggestions-

Post by MrSandman70 » 02 Oct 2014, 19:31

id love to see building disassembly, with a limit. I think it should take a little longer than building. Also, limit on what buildings can be taken down. like wattle fences and stone fences, yeah those are easy, but something like the large keep? that project would be rediculous

Return to Suggestions and Ideas