a few ideas, which i would be cool

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Shikohadou

a few ideas, which i would be cool

Post by Shikohadou » 30 Sep 2014, 20:28

[*] Mining carts to transport ores and stones from deep level mines?
[*] ships and cargo transports like horse and cargo holdings?
[*] beds to sleep in to gain sleep bonus(wurm has this lol)
[*] bigger backpacks to add more items ( craftable )-(required strength to use?)

Dods

Re: a few ideas, which i would be cool

Post by Dods » 01 Oct 2014, 00:45

Mining carts were not in feudal europe? I'm not sure about this topic.

Ships are suppose to come much later. They are currently working on making the game first as it is currently in pre Zeta release.

Beds would require that your house be owned for longer than 1 day and authority isn't in the game. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Bigger Backpacks to add more items? Those are called stats I believe and what you can wear is based on strength and what you can hold in your inventory is based on wisdom (who knows why?)

Bond290
Alpha Tester

Post by Bond290 » 02 Oct 2014, 13:52

+1 to all. Even if they are not all 100% realistic I think they are still necessary.

Jaxomadar

Post by Jaxomadar » 02 Oct 2014, 14:15

Str and Con and maybe Will are used for the bag carry. At this time I can carry 255 stone of weight. I like that there is a cap on the amt of weight and not inv space. We don't need slot packs. As they add in horse or pack animals and carts that will make it easier to transport more goods.

I know Will power impacts the stamina. Con affects the recovery and HP, and Str is the weight limit you can equip and carry. I think all of them affect each other to some degree.

Viik

Post by Viik » 02 Oct 2014, 16:22

If you check stats effect with skill calculator, conclusion is that Strength effect equipped weight and Willpower effects your backpack weight, Constitution effects hp.

Blocklogic

Post by Blocklogic » 05 Oct 2014, 01:16

hand truck, wheel barrow, or a wagon pulled by person or drawen by horse would be nice to carry multiple logs,more clay or will also help with mining. make it weight based if overloaded the durability deteriats faster like 1% per stone faster over the maximum capacity of the of the cart . that would make regional trading much more possible also.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas