uk rp medieval server

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Madharvester

uk rp medieval server

Post by Madharvester » 05 Oct 2014, 11:11

wow just wow, really these guys take a little bit of critiacism and banned me for it ??????? tell me if think this is fair guys right. me and about 6 friends joined ther server about 2 weeks ago, build up our town with full walls round and loads of buildings inside juts about to start our woode keep, then the server goes down............ when we rejoin everything has been wiped and reset, to which my friends say our screw this because they couldn't be bothered working again from the ground up.so me and 1 of my remaining friends joined a different server and spent the next 2 days gathering materials only to find the server had been taken down, now wen u spend 2 weeks doing nothing but flattening ground and punching the floor and have nothing to show for iot it I was angry very angry, I lost our base and my player base, so I created a steam thread saying don't start a server if ur gonna reset or shut down ur server, just basically ranting because I was angry. I lost enthusiasm for the game as u can guess for a couple of days then I come back online last night joined the the uk medieval server and say in the chat anybody looking for help?? to which 1 of the admin reply wow freat name (jesus stormcloak ) and I told him I am kingbowie bowman from the previous server u reset, I had totally forgotten I had even made a thread because I was angry and they start having a go at me about the thread, fair enough ther entitled to be angry at me, so I say sorry guys it was a mistake I made the thread out of anger was really upset I lost all my players I really sorry they so ok, then 2 mins later they ban me saying because I acted immaturely. Now I was wrong but I also didn't have to tell them I was kingbowie but I did and I opoligized besides that incident I have not done anything to these guys at all and I say sorry loads of times to which they still ban me, now to me they took a bit of criticism and couldn't handle it and throw ther toys out of pram am I in the wrong or them??????

ZIpfel

Re: uk rp medieval server

Post by ZIpfel » 05 Oct 2014, 13:13

[x]Host your own private server
[ ]Pay for or host a dedicated server
[ ]Try to speak in public to someone ONCE like you write

Toccs

Post by Toccs » 05 Oct 2014, 16:23

1. The server had a DB corruption and had to start again from scratch.
2. You complained on the steam forums, named and shamed the server and the admins.

Do you really think the admins would allow you back on a server that you named and shamed?

Seems what they did was right as here you are yet again naming and shaming.

Enaver

Post by Enaver » 05 Oct 2014, 16:44

Yes you are wrong.

I am the admin of the server.

The server was reset due to a corrupted save. We were in the process of banning an admin who was abusing GM powers, as we were doing this he spawned in loads of items in inaccessible places of the map, thus causing a crash and a corrupted save. Our suppliers did not have a backup which we thought they had. Which is why we had to start again.

However instead of asking what happened you went to steam forums and slated the server with no information at all. You then got banned off steam forums for doing so, and yet again you do it here without reading the rules.

You were banned because of this and the attitude you had when you came back on the server. This thread is even more reason as to why we did so. You are not welcome on a server I spend time and money to maintain.

All this because we were trying to ban an admin because he was using GM powers. This was to make the server better for people like you.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 05 Oct 2014, 19:00

Madharvester / Kingbowie or whatever. Saxxon have banned you on Steam already, please don't make me ban you here on forums as well. If you will continue on causing such dramas and keep offending people, you won't be welcome here either.

Right now I'm locking this thread and I expect not to see something like this again. This is forum for mature and civilized people, let's keep it that way.

Return to General Discussion