Building Ideas.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Rgcdragon

Building Ideas.

Post by Rgcdragon » 30 Sep 2014, 01:31

These are some building idea mostly for lore really and immersion.Keep in mind some of these have already been posted and I know it will take time to implement these if you decide to add them.

First off I think a church would be nice, maybe it could start off as a small chapel and make its way up to a cathedral.

Barracks or outpost: I think these would be good ideas if your a guard or a soldier for a faction.

Bigger schools for larger cities would be nice like say a university.

A tavern would be good too. I know we can use other buildings for this but a building type for a tavern would be nice.

A jail/prison would be a nice add for the MMO release i guess. This could be balanced by saying people can only be in prison for a limited time.

A palace or castle with a throne room inside it would be cool too if you want to make that type of faction with a king or duke at its lead. You can make thrones already so why can't we have a throne room to put it in?

I'll add more to this post as they come to mind.

Kivvi8

Re: Building Ideas.

Post by Kivvi8 » 06 Oct 2014, 09:13

Taverns is already in the game, And i think Barracks is also already ingame or will be. But the rest is rly good ideas :) I would love to see some kind of prison or something. And it would be awesome if u could right click a lv 1 small house and press Upgrade and then add the stuff thats needed and it becomes a lv 2 house or something like that. Would be awesome. And that u cant enter the house while u upgrade it. :)

Return to Suggestions and Ideas