Minor UI enhancements

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

MrSeagull

Minor UI enhancements

Post by MrSeagull » 23 Sep 2014, 20:05

I'd like to suggest a few minor changes to the UI that, I feel, would greatly improve the gameplay experience. I haven't quite mastered the interface as it is, so if one of these already exists, please let me know.

- Allow windows to be locked so they cannot be moved or resized without unlocking.
- Allow all windows to remember their last location where they were closed when re-opening them.
- When interacting with inventories outside your primary, offer a right-click context menu to move items between the two inventories as an alternative to dragging.
- Optional list inventory window view.
- Increase the clickable area on an item's icon to be box shaped, instead of only the icon's graphic (Nails are a pain to move around)
- A section on the right-click context menu showing a small list of recently used actions. Maybe with the ability to pin those actions in place.
- Ability to add right-click context menu actions to the hotbar.
- Darken or gray-out context menu options that cannot be performed, such as a required tool is not equipped, with a tooltip noting what requirement is missing.

Kivvi8

Re: Minor UI enhancements

Post by Kivvi8 » 06 Oct 2014, 10:17

I agree to 101% to this. It's very needed to change it to what u saying. Some small herbs are annoying trying to press. And when inv opens above the other tab is also annoying

Return to Suggestions and Ideas