Pc gamers review Semi

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Rx25

Re: Pc gamers review Semi

Post by Rx25 » 06 Oct 2014, 23:56

Pretty honest review from the writer, I agree with a lot of points in the article. This development team is unproven but I'm optimistic about improvements to this ALPHA game and am very understanding with how long things might take to be improved upon. I don't know how much the devs forecasted for sales on this game but it continues to stay near the top which is very impressive.

Carrion

Re: Pc gamers review Semi

Post by Carrion » 07 Oct 2014, 15:51

Poor article, shouldn't have been linked in the news feed as this website is being actively boycotted by the gaming community at large. The reviewer dosen't understand hardcore gaming nor the underlying concepts and why people want this type of gameplay. The reviewer also admits to not actually playing the game, just running around here and there and watching other people build. I would guess the reviewer spent less then 20 hours playing. Ultimately this review lacks any substance or understanding of "place holders" vs base gameplay.

Return to General Discussion