Add a bell

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Chillbilly
True Believer

Add a bell

Post by Chillbilly » 22 Sep 2014, 22:32

A bell for different uses Alarms, Dinner bell, etc..

Drunkennewbie

Re: Add a bell

Post by Drunkennewbie » 23 Sep 2014, 00:46

add trip wires that trigger bells?

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Post by Siegbert » 23 Sep 2014, 06:00

I already suggested bells as they were an inherent part of medieval life. I don't know why but devs didn't seem to be too keen on it.

Kivvi8

Post by Kivvi8 » 06 Oct 2014, 10:20

Siegbert wrote:I already suggested bells as they were an inherent part of medieval life. I don't know why but devs didn't seem to be too keen on it.

Because its early alpha. Its not the full version which means they are not bringing in everything in the game at the same times. Everything takes times. Use ur head. They will add stuff like this in later stages. Just suggest what u want to have there. Dont complain about stuff they havnt put there yet. Because stuff takes time.

And then to the bell part. Yah that would be rly good idea. Like a big bell tower or anything like that. Or a bell at the gate so warn others. Rly good idea :)

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Post by Siegbert » 06 Oct 2014, 11:14

Kivvi8 wrote:
Siegbert wrote:I already suggested bells as they were an inherent part of medieval life. I don't know why but devs didn't seem to be too keen on it.

Because its early alpha. Its not the full version which means they are not bringing in everything in the game at the same times. Everything takes times. Use ur head. They will add stuff like this in later stages. Just suggest what u want to have there. Dont complain about stuff they havnt put there yet. Because stuff takes time.

Excuse me... I already asked Bobik months ago and he clearly said they didn't plan to include them.

Easterlake

Post by Easterlake » 06 Oct 2014, 17:20

Siegbert wrote:
Kivvi8 wrote:

Excuse me... I already asked Bobik months ago and he clearly said they didn't plan to include them.

That is indeed odd...wonder why
I would like to see more civilization variation in the game, between architecture and way of playing.

Kivvi8

Post by Kivvi8 » 08 Oct 2014, 07:10

Siegbert wrote:
Kivvi8 wrote:

Who know. They maybe going to add it in later stage anyway if ppl ask for it. Or maybe they are up for something else that is close to a bell :) I didnt mean to be rude before. :)

Return to Suggestions and Ideas