Life is Feudal Free Marketing Analytics

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Watru

Life is Feudal Free Marketing Analytics

Post by Watru » 04 Oct 2014, 11:33

Hello first off let me say i love the game.
Second i think you are targating this game to the wrong crowd of gamers.

Let me explain i do Marketing Analytics for entertainment products and after doing some math. I Calculated that you will need about 20 players in order to get a nice stady progression and a playtime that is fun for everyone.

Sadly not many players will find a so large group to play with and are estemated to play your game 3 - 7 days before they are give up on it.

And find something else to play.

If its like i think and you guys are testing this before you take it to a MMORPG with a huge player base. You need to scale this game down so about 5 players can build and survive. The chart then show players and the amount of time they play this game sky rockets into oblivion

Just so you guys from Life of Feudal know this is done by professionals and we are happy to send you the papers for it.

Best Regards

Beerbatov

Re: Life is Feudal Free Marketing Analytics

Post by Beerbatov » 04 Oct 2014, 11:53

Watru wrote:Hello first off let me say i love the game.
Second i think you are targating this game to the wrong crowd of gamers.

Let me explain i do Marketing Analytics for entertainment products and after doing some math. I Calculated that you will need about 20 players in order to get a nice stady progression and a playtime that is fun for everyone.

Sadly not many players will find a so large group to play with and are estemated to play your game 3 - 7 days before they are give up on it.

And find something else to play.

If its like i think and you guys are testing this before you take it to a MMORPG with a huge player base. You need to scale this game down so about 5 players can build and survive. The chart then show players and the amount of time they play this game sky rockets into oblivion

Just so you guys from Life of Feudal know this is done by professionals and we are happy to send you the papers for it.

Best Regards

I play with 5 people and we are the most advanced on the server.

Prive
True Believer

Post by Prive » 04 Oct 2014, 12:19

You can survive with little groups, if you have one person do each skill tree you can be completely self sufficient with like 5 people.

AussiePastor
Alpha Tester

Post by AussiePastor » 08 Oct 2014, 13:18

WATRU,

How did you get the number of 20?

I have been playing mostly with 5, now 9 and we are going great.

As we say in Oz, "please explain"?
Aussie Pastor
Real Life Pastor that's a gamer.

Brakh

Post by Brakh » 08 Oct 2014, 15:19

I will not take into account assumption of 20 people. However OP point is good. It is a standard for mmo in these days that vast majority of new titles is being addresses to small groups or even solo players. Mainstream gamers will give up this title shortly after hype ends. LiF will curve its nietche for sure, there is demand for such title. In the other hand its hard to predict on this stage what numbers will stick to lif vs how much ppl devs needing for stable development.

Return to Feedback Section