Things to keep an eye on?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Nikub

Things to keep an eye on?

Post by Nikub » 08 Oct 2014, 23:43

So Im am running a server and here are some of the things I have nodiced you guys should keep in mind. (idk if u wanted that way)

1. Things don't go away. so eventually the server will be overflowing with objects that cant/wont go away. like corpses, after skinning a moose the moose stays there. it does reset (with skin on it but the body doesn't leave) so bodys will eventually pile up.
for some reason we have yet to find a way to get "broken" tools are starting to pile up.

2. I think making martials (metal, animals, trees, and so on) should spawn in different areas, this will help enforce trading and making the game rely on the players to work for things. I say this because first time on the game we found a place and set up, idk if we got supper lucky or what but we have everything we need pretty close by, only thing we have to leave the fence for is sand. just saying because the only time we trade is when we are to lazy to make something so we just trade something that we let build up for it.

3. herbalism. I like that the plants are different for every person so you have to figure them out. but I wish the herbs (before picking them up) had a different module corresponding with that herb is in it. because once I found out the herb I need (doing the linking process) it would be nice to be able to pick through the plants and get the ones u want. other than just picking hundreds of plants just to get lucky and find the one plant u want.

I will happily post more things I find if they help at all.

-Sir Nikub

ps. I just thought I would say, I am having a blast with the game. has been worth the money. I don't know how I would like it as an MMO but as a 30-50 man server this game is 100% worth it.

Return to Feedback Section