Great Initiative.!!

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Dreamer19

Great Initiative.!!

Post by Dreamer19 » 28 Oct 2013, 00:22

Since I appear. My nick is Dreamer and me an spoken about this game 1 day ago, I saw the trailer and... I remained impressed!!!! :Yahoo!: I thought that a game like this one would never come to this world a game as this one. Just now I am a fan of this great game since I like the medieval thing very much. It of your own villages being able to create yourself and kingdoms are things that few games have. And investigated by the web page and and I dress more or less that the alpha or the opened thread will be for the second quarter of 2014. I have a question: which will be the requirements of the game approximately? It is not to take a trick to me in the alpha in addition I have a few tremendous desires of proving the game. A greeting and I hope that this grand game goes out forward.

Regards from Spain. :D :Yahoo!:

Balariand
Alpha Tester

Re: Great Initiative.!!

Post by Balariand » 28 Oct 2013, 14:15

Greetings!

Dreamer19 wrote: the alpha or the opened thread will be for the second quarter of 2014.

Well, a closed Alpha test has been carried out last christmas. I hope that there will be some big news at the end of this year. Stay tuned!

Sincerely, Balariand

Return to Newcomer Section