Hi there! New fan

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Kaerion

Hi there! New fan

Post by Kaerion » 29 Oct 2013, 09:11

Hi!.

I'm Kaerion from Spain and I found you because my guild is doing a list of future sandbox games.

We are a group of players (+70) that we only can play sandbox and we are tired of shitty themeparks all over the place.
We come from Darkfall, a game we loved for most of their time, but recent changes in the new version has made us to leave the game.

I really hope this project comes someday to the light and provides us a real sandbox feeling like in the good old times with Ultima Online.

Is a hard job, Mortal i.e. is a very good sandbox game, with very good features. But its engine and netcode is a shit and doesn't feels smooth and synced. Darkfall has an incredible engine and netcode, combat is awesome, but it lacks of sandbox features.
You have a difficult goal to achieve, I wish you best luck and really hope you could deliver the game we want.

Kind regards,

Nocturne

Re: Hi there! New fan

Post by Nocturne » 29 Oct 2013, 10:26

Hello Kaerion, also I'm new and coming from Darkfall Online....sometimes I happened to kill someone of Furia :D, and I'm also sure that the great wars of the mythical DFO will continue here on LIF.
Nice to see the players of DFO and MO all together here in Life is Feudal.
This game will put us all agree.

Kaerion

Post by Kaerion » 29 Oct 2013, 11:01

Nocturne wrote:Hello Kaerion, also I'm new and coming from Darkfall Online....sometimes I happened to kill someone of Furia :D, and I'm also sure that the great wars of the mythical DFO will continue here on LIF.
Nice to see the players of DFO and MO all together here in Life is Feudal.
This game will put us all agree.

Hehehe cool mate.

We will have to wait to know if this game will be finally the one that our crowd wants.

I would be playing MO without doubt if the combat and the netcode weren't that bad and desync. Is really a pity.

There are a bunch of indie games in development that promises a lot, but still any AAA company seems to want to do a real sandbox MMO. The bad thing is that we will have to wait so much time to see any of them :(.

Agonias

Post by Agonias » 29 Oct 2013, 12:44

Hi Kaerion. It seems a lot of dfo/dfuw players are going to play LIF (myself included). Can´t wait to test it!

Kaerion

Post by Kaerion » 29 Oct 2013, 13:10

Hola marikita :)

You are everywhere Ago. :)

Vibe

Post by Vibe » 29 Oct 2013, 13:43

I'm from a Haven&Hearth background myself, but I have played Darkfall. Generally a huge sandbox MMO fan :)

Kuroi
Alpha Tester

Post by Kuroi » 29 Oct 2013, 15:48

welcome :)

Return to Newcomer Section