Claiming System

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Magikal1215

Claiming System

Post by Magikal1215 » 15 Oct 2014, 15:19

Im sure this has been written about before but i dont feel like searching the 500+ threads in the forums. Anyways I think the claiming system right now is considered a hassle. If you are not able to get on in 24 hours anyone can claim your stuff and that makes me feel like i HAVE to play this game within 24 hours like its my job. Im sure the devs have a plan for this claiming system later on but I would love to see a system like in Rust. Lets say you lay a gate down. You and only you can open that gate and there is no countdown til you lose that claim. If you right click the gate it will give you an option to give perms to a friend or guild member who will be able to access the gate. You can also take away the perms if you choose so. To me, a claiming system like this is more beneficial. Sometimes i need to get in a house in my guild but i cant because the person who owns it isnt on or is somewhere else raiding or doing something. It kind of slows the game down but I hope this is something a lot of people want and the devs will change.

Sparky

Re: Claiming System

Post by Sparky » 15 Oct 2014, 16:54

Man, I wonder how you guys even play this game. I mean you have to do lot of things in the game what are really time consuming, but u can't search for "CLAIM" or something similar.

I mean theres already one thread talking about this and its on the first page of suggestions and ideas.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas