Item windows

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Sapegu

Item windows

Post by Sapegu » 17 Oct 2014, 10:14

The item window would be less messy if the items would be arranged in columns and lines, and implemented scroll bars to move down only.
Items should be able to be stackable when right click in the window items, (in clear part of the window) it should pop up an options menu, with stack option.
The Sprouts, leaves, etc (items with same graphism) should have different colors (brown, green, light green, dark green, etc) so we can differentiate them.
Also "click Radius" should be bigger, cause sometimes only in a correct spot we can pick an item.

When mining and tunneling the camera should not acompan the mining moovment. Sometimes we see watter (lol) when the camera passes the wall of the mine itself.

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Re: Item windows

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 17 Oct 2014, 20:52

Sapegu wrote:The item window would be less messy if the items would be arranged in columns and lines, and implemented scroll bars to move down only.

I agree with most of these suggestions (technically the last sentence isn't a suggestion), but I do not agree with the suggestion I quotes above.

The idea of having a bag that isn't organized simulates having to search a bag you may have in real life. Just like in reality, you can either take the time to organize everything to find it easier, or else you'll need to rummage through to get what you need.

In regards to organizing herbs and other similar looking objects such as saplings, I agree that it may be best to change the relative colors of some saplings to prevent any confusion. The implementation of an Herb Bag that automatically collects herbs as you find them would also help tremendously.

However, they should NOT automatically be stacked, because this causes the quality of these items to average out, which may not be good if you find a level 95 herb and mix it with many low quality ones.

Rather than having the click radius be bigger, I'd rather have the information appear faster. I've spent a good 20% of my herb organization waiting for the name of the herb to appear on my screen, unless this the realistic element of "remembering the herb's name".

McyD

Post by McyD » 17 Oct 2014, 22:16

I would agree with not needing columns and such, though I would not mind it.

However, I agree that the tooltips need to appear faster and the Grab spots need to be larger. Trying to move some items like a fishing pole is a complete pain.

I think things like fertile dirt and sticks should stack automatically, but agree that things with a quality level should not.

KingOfHell

Post by KingOfHell » 18 Oct 2014, 00:19

McyD wrote:I would agree with not needing columns and such, though I would not mind it.

However, I agree that the tooltips need to appear faster and the Grab spots need to be larger. Trying to move some items like a fishing pole is a complete pain.

I think things like fertile dirt and sticks should stack automatically, but agree that things with a quality level should not.

dirt and sticks have quality too, and they matter as much as other stuff's quality if not MORE

Return to Suggestions and Ideas