Looking for a companion

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Ziong18

Looking for a companion

Post by Ziong18 » 17 Oct 2014, 20:07

Looking for a new, rookie, or moderate player who is willing to commit to building up a small town for the sake of exploring the game's mechanics to its full potential. If you're good with communicating and being honest and are looking for a peaceful quiet place to build - please reply here so we can arrange something.
Must be 18+

Rarp

Re: Looking for a companion

Post by Rarp » 17 Oct 2014, 20:51

There's a lot of new guys on our server that would be willing to join up with you. Check out my signature for the info!

EDIT: If you talk Dante Alighieri on our server he is new and I think has one friend he is with. Group up with them, you will have a blast I guarantee it or your money back :D
ImagejoinToRemoteServer("lif.nightswatch.ca:28000","")
The Night's Watch is recruiting!
Web based skill calculator

Khellus

Re: Looking for a companion

Post by Khellus » 22 Oct 2014, 01:56

You're also welcome to look up Arcadia on the RP forums section. We have an active group and a Teamspeak available. Just log in and look for the black woods and if you have questions they'll be happy to help. And if you have a mic and offer to help out I'm sure we wouldn't mind letting you join the town.

Return to Newcomer Section