Gameplay``

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Love

Gameplay``

Post by Love » 21 Oct 2014, 20:22

Hard to play with the lags even on low details.
No good instructions.
Takes 10 minuts loading time each time to open.
No server to stick on.
Video's r good.

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Re: Gameplay``

Post by Siegbert » 21 Oct 2014, 22:07

Well, that's what they say if you bothered to read it before hitting the buy button.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 21 Oct 2014, 22:38

Dear "Love", I suggest familirizing yourself with a product you purchase BEFORE you purchase it. I suspect you didn't do it by now, otherwise you would notice a blue Early Access box with helpful information such as this:
DO NOT BUY this game unless you want to support the development of something really new and original in the sandbox genre. You will encounter bugs along with various other issues in playtesting. This is Early Access Alpha and your support, understanding and becoming involved with the development process will be something remembered as we move on towards the Beta stage and then on to the final Release version.

Also there are a lot of tutorials and guides, some written by us, but most written by experienced players. Gameplay guides, technical guides, server setup guides - All of that is there. You just have to make small effort to look around.

There is also a lot of helpfull info that might give you a clue why you have some troubles running our game. And if there's not, all you have to do is ask for help and we'll do what we can to assist you, other users/players will do as well.

Love

Post by Love » 22 Oct 2014, 19:59

Thank you for responce.
Today's update :
Lag is gone thank you whatever you have done.
Loading time has been lowert.

I have read player comments and for me it was a 10+.
When i started playing it was for me personaly a 3- maby less.
Today a 5 maby.
I like forward to the open beta.

Good luck. Listen to suggestions and it will be fine when you guys launche the game.

Blessings.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 22 Oct 2014, 20:32

Glad to see it's working for you now :) We will surely work hard to improve the game, stick with us and observe the progress.

Return to Newcomer Section