Recruiting your own AI

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Kidson123

Recruiting your own AI

Post by Kidson123 » 23 Oct 2014, 17:30

I think it would be great if there was some AI humanoids walking around in there own towns etc, and you could recruit these people to come and live, work and fight to protect your village/castle. Kind of like Mount and blade but have more interaction with them. The only reason i kept playing m and b was to see how my minions were doing etc. i just think it would add alot to the game, ofc you dont have to use AI if u dont want but atleast have an option for those people who only have a few friends playing. So you dont have to spend all your time harvesting crops etc.

Elindor
True Believer

Re: Recruiting your own AI

Post by Elindor » 23 Oct 2014, 18:04

Mortal Online just did this with their latest TC patch....

Basically certain buildings come with an NPC that tends to them...including guards with towers (which you can set to various settings), farmers come with the farm, etc....

Its cool, and the guards aspect is nice as well.

They even allow you to make your city a starting location for new players if you have guards set a certain way I think...

Too bad MO feels like shit :)

Kidson123

Re: Recruiting your own AI

Post by Kidson123 » 23 Oct 2014, 18:22

Maybe they shouldnt come with the buildings u should have to recruit them. But would make the game so much more interesting. Plus if you arnt on a very populated server you could still have huge epic sieges because your own people will fight with you.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas