Question regarding Plaster house and binding/recall

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

KingEnemy

Question regarding Plaster house and binding/recall

Post by KingEnemy » 30 Oct 2014, 19:36

I head that it is possible for more than 1 person to live in a plaster house (wiki says 5). My question is If a plaster house is built and will be some great time till another house comes along, how is it possible or how does another person bind to someones plaster house and claim a room in order to recall instead of wasting space building huts. And also is it possible to lock chests/crates if so how can you either gm way or as a player.

ALSO, If anyone is interested in coming to the "winterfell no griefing" server we would love to have a few more currently 12 active players with a 64 player server, some people tend to themselves while others are preparing for war. if interested please send me a message or post in comment

Jalpha

Re: Question regarding Plaster house and binding/recall

Post by Jalpha » 02 Nov 2014, 18:28

You have to unclaim the house, then another player can bind to the house and you can reclaim it.

Keep in mind that only the player who has claimed the house can open and close the door.

Return to Newcomer Section