flags/markers

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Podj

flags/markers

Post by Podj » 03 Nov 2014, 00:19

I would love to be able to place markers of some sort.

Flag/smiple stick with a color on it.

You would right click this object in your inventory and then get the option "drop and place" if you press place it would basicly jus stick in the ground under you. Now if you want to pick it up again you just right click and press "remove".

Now when it comes to the crafting of this object "marked pole(color)"
you would simply right click a stick and then from that dropdown menu select "marked pole" and then the recipie will ask for a stick and a herbalist powder. Seeing as there are alot of different colored powders when using the herbalist skill these could server the purpose to coloring the end of the pole. So depending on what powder you have it will take it and give you a stick with the color the crafting randomly tock.

So if you would have a red powder and a stick it would automatically take the red powder and stick to create a red marked pole so you can mark an area. (if you have a red and a green powder it would just randomly take one)

same idea goes with the flag but it would use a silk fragment or plant fiber and 2 sticks instead of one.

oh and to make stuff even better, you would be able to have your flag attached to you as a tool/weapon would and it could be used as a way of identifying people during battles :)

Orsus

Re: flags/markers

Post by Orsus » 03 Nov 2014, 03:47

Not bad ideas, you would end up with troops similar to Japan with the flags mounted on short poles at the top area of the back or shoulders.

Also could go with coloured plumes on helmets, was used to help identify rank, units, and positions in battle.
It does not matter who is the strongest fighter, just the last one standing.

Podj

Re: flags/markers

Post by Podj » 03 Nov 2014, 04:29

thanks, also i can place out 4 red poles to form a squar then tell some one to flatten that area withing the poles and mark another area with green poles for some one to start building walls and such.

Rly good if i want a villager to do stuff. Set up the poles rly fast and send him a offline message about location and poles color and he will know exacly what i want from him :)

Return to Suggestions and Ideas