Retaining walls for hills, etc

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Alpham21

Retaining walls for hills, etc

Post by Alpham21 » 17 Dec 2014, 23:30

Ive seen retaining walls or walls in general in random servers to keep the dirt, soil from falling down?, as well makes a nice flat wall if your trying to build up dirt....am I missing something, ive tried a few things with rock walls but I must be doing something wrong? Is there a way to do this.

Thanks

Orsus

Re: Retaining walls for hills, etc

Post by Orsus » 18 Dec 2014, 02:45

Well a quick down and dirt way of building a completely flat side wall, once you have flattened the entire top of it it, is to tunnel what is below it away if possible.

Although you may be just describing the flattening action under the terraforming skill, as the wall can be made rather steep and prevent movement up the hill if the tiles have to large of a difference in height.
It does not matter who is the strongest fighter, just the last one standing.

Aerily
Beta Tester

Re: Retaining walls for hills, etc

Post by Aerily » 23 Dec 2014, 14:28

You might want to try waddle fence. Haven't used it myself but it doesn't require flattening to go up and could prevent land from sliding down. Might want to test it though.

Alpham21 wrote:Ive seen retaining walls or walls in general in random servers to keep the dirt, soil from falling down?, as well makes a nice flat wall if your trying to build up dirt....am I missing something, ive tried a few things with rock walls but I must be doing something wrong? Is there a way to do this.

Thanks

Return to Newcomer Section