Love the game ...have a few questions.

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Jevoney

Love the game ...have a few questions.

Post by Jevoney » 22 Dec 2014, 21:57

I played the game in solo most for about 6 hours after buying it from steam, it reminds me very much of wurm a game that I would still be playing if they had only done some overhauling.

But thankfully we have Life is feudal YO and it appears to be a very promising game..but I said I have a few questions so here we go.

So the game mechanics and skills are pretty easy to understand so far. However one thing that confuses me is apparently I can cook very basic meals from the get go but they require a primitive cooking pot that is far from easy at the start to make due to skill needed to even get the stone?

I would think even the most unskilled person could skewer a fish or a piece of meat on a stick and cook it over a fire, or even better make a very basic pottery bowl to cook very small meals in and this would require little to no skill?

So are there any future plans to add more rudimentary items that anyone can use no matter skill?
Or is this working as intended and this instance we are meant to forage for nuts berries and what not, until we can skill up enough to harvest stone for the ever elusive primitive cooking pot? ;)

Orsus

Re: Love the game ...have a few questions.

Post by Orsus » 23 Dec 2014, 10:09

Find an apple tree and pick the apples. You can also search for edible roots, etc for extra food.

Also there is a primitive cooking pot as well.
It does not matter who is the strongest fighter, just the last one standing.

Ziong18

Post by Ziong18 » 23 Dec 2014, 11:26

There are places on map where rock is poured on ground, and can be easily picked up with a shovel, you don't necessarily have to mine for it

Jevoney

Post by Jevoney » 24 Dec 2014, 00:30

Orsus wrote:Find an apple tree and pick the apples. You can also search for edible roots, etc for extra food.

Also there is a primitive cooking pot as well.

Foraging is not the issue, as for the cooking pot its a great idea except as a new player just starting I did not have the skill to create one since it needed stone.
But thank you for trying to help..

Ziong18 wrote:There are places on map where rock is poured on ground, and can be easily picked up with a shovel, you don't necessarily have to mine for it

You sure you don't mean flint? If your saying I can get stone with no skill and a shovel that would be great.

Return to Newcomer Section