Hail fellow warriors!

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Jeric
Alpha Tester

Hail fellow warriors!

Post by Jeric » 29 Nov 2013, 08:42

Jeric here! I am from the USA and been playing mmo's for 10 years. Although I like great mmo's my first love is Role-playing! I was searching the web and came across this game. I immediately donated to the Indiegogo and told the others I game and RP with about it. I currently play FFXIV but I am watching and anticipating for Life is Feudal to become a reality. I hope to find some fellow RP'ers and band together to make a great RP environment and community in LiF! Brushing up on my Mount and Blade combat style to get ready for LiF :D

If any other RP'ers are here please message me and we can start talking about Factions and characters and such. Also keep up the good work Bobik and the LiF team! :good:

Arrakis

Re: Hail fellow warriors!

Post by Arrakis » 29 Nov 2013, 11:34

Well hello there ;) If you really like roleplaying you might wanna try joining Blakkrhaukr Brotherhood, our viking themed guild, that is still under development, site and forums are currently being created.

If you will be interested just check here: topic447 and let us know ;)

Jeric
Alpha Tester

Post by Jeric » 30 Nov 2013, 05:11

Well Jeric isn't the Nordic type but if you have room for a foreigner to your culutre I would love to join up with you guys!

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 01 Dec 2013, 22:36

Jeric, some things have changed and now I can happily say, that I invite you to my guild: vir-ing-bro-irs-t500/

It may be also norse themed, but I will gladly accept you foreign one, since this may bring additional taste for roleplaying, this can really be interesting :)

I have sent you PM, check it out.

Return to Newcomer Section