Greetings Everyone!

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Ekkehard

Greetings Everyone!

Post by Ekkehard » 01 Dec 2013, 23:33

Greetings Everyone!

I have been checking on the mod since I saw the very first video posted on youtube. I must say that i'm looking forward to watch this game develop, with its mixture of old ideas not seen in modern games and new ideas not seen in previous MMO games (Well no.

A bit about myself, i'm 20 years old with almost 2000 hours spent on game Mount and Blade: Warband. I am a big fan of cavalry, thus you are very likely to see me on horse once the game has been released, additionally I'd like to spend time playing around with the crafting and terraforming system.

I do have one question concerning the funding of the game, I am aware of the current situation of the campaign on indiegogo.com website, but will there be an option of donation directly to the dev team for similar perks depending on the amount paid in, anytime soon?
"Without cavalry, battles are without result."
Napoleon Bonaparte

Arrakis

Re: Greetings Everyone!

Post by Arrakis » 01 Dec 2013, 23:49

Greetings friend!

If you wish to still support project financially there is topic for you: lifeisfeudal.com/forum/anouncements/

Top 100 donators will have instant access to both alpha and beta ;)

And when alpha starts Bobik will propably start Steam Greenlight campaign from what I know, but we shall see about that in next 2/3 months, that's still a lot of time.

But for now feel free to explore forums and website info about LiF.

Return to Newcomer Section