Will LIF:YO include access to LIF:MMO ?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Freko
True Believer

Will LIF:YO include access to LIF:MMO ?

Post by Freko » 03 Jan 2015, 15:58

If i purchase Life is Feudal Your Own, will it come with access to Life is Feudal MMO when its available as well? So far the only thing i found was that it could come with premium currency for the MMO that can be used to pay for 1 character?

Tantal
Alpha Tester

Re: Will LIF:YO include access to LIF:MMO ?

Post by Tantal » 03 Jan 2015, 16:11

You found the answer already. The payment model for the MMO will probably be to pay for each cha,r you want to have. When you by YO your first char is free.

Freko
True Believer

Post by Freko » 03 Jan 2015, 16:31

Alright Thanks!

Beatooze

Post by Beatooze » 14 Jan 2015, 14:47

I would like a little more Info on this Topic. People in my current guild are interested in joining the MMO when it launches for Beta.

The question is: By buying LIF:YO For $40 do I later have to buy LIF:MMO as well? Please expand on any current models.

A second question: As the MMO generates and grows with history, is the richness of Character development going to fall away?

Example: LIF:YO you start in the "Stone age" and build up to be a functional member of a "Steel age". If I start a Toon on a server that is already at the "Steel Age", is it even applicable for this toon to start in the "Stone Age" or will I need to jump into the "Steel Age" just to stay alive.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 14 Jan 2015, 14:51

This has been answered, many, many times. At the top o fthese forums is a link called "Game Info". Under that link is another link for an FAQ. The second question in the FAQ provides your answer.

http://lifeisfeudal.com/FAQ

In addition, in the wiki, there is a very extensive FAQ.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to Newcomer Section