"game update"

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Steeloverseer

"game update"

Post by Steeloverseer » 16 Jan 2015, 20:43

Wasting everyones time with "game updates" that dont contain anything for the actual game itself is exreamly annoying.

I really dont care about pax or the fact your going.
I really dont care about your "roadmap" that is going to be useless and cause problems.

Looks more to me like a system in witch to piss off customers when those dates come and go and the features they promise do not.

Ziong18

Re: "game update"

Post by Ziong18 » 17 Jan 2015, 06:58

Sorry but you sound like a selfish prick!
Tons of people were begging for this roadmap - the devs came through! PAX is a way to get this game more "out there", gain some publicity and support, bring more people in and show them what feudal life looks like - so why not share the event?! I'm only sad that it was such a late notice, I would've loved to attend it; maybe get Stephanie's autograph! ;-P

Cut them some slack because right now you sound like an infant who wants his pacifier back in his mouth!

Azumazi

Re: "game update"

Post by Azumazi » 17 Jan 2015, 08:45

Steeloverseer wrote:Wasting everyones time with "game updates" that dont contain anything for the actual game itself is exreamly annoying.

I really dont care about pax or the fact your going.
I really dont care about your "roadmap" that is going to be useless and cause problems.

Looks more to me like a system in witch to piss off customers when those dates come and go and the features they promise do not.

Do you even own this game? Most of the updates aside from the emote one which some argue was wasted time but fail to understand parallel development, felt they were pulling away from other design functions when in reality most teams do 2-3 or more at the same time and shift development when they hit a road block. Basically, say they are working on a bug fix but cannot find an idea to fix it that day they will devote time on another project while they spend the week brainstorming on it. Each day spending an hour or 2 to develop test methods to resolve it and when they begin to bottle neck, switch to another project to keep fresh and to help continue progress.

It's actually proven to work better in the long run as many a time while developing, designing, or working on another project they will come up with an idea or fix and go back to work on it again feeling refreshed. Then again, most non-programmers, engineers, or designers lack that understanding.

Also, as for that roadmap, it's a "Projected" Completion time.

So to break it down for you better.

I really don't care about your bitching.
I really don't care about your whining.
I really don't care about the fact you couldn't spend another 60 seconds to spell and grammar check your post.
I really don't care about you remaining on these forums so why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to whatever MMO clone based of WoW that you were playing or Magic the Gathering based on your forum name.

Return to Feedback Section